My commercial came out alright in my opinion. It followed the general concept of the storyboard. I believe it accurately showed the convenience of prepackaged natural water. There were certain problems I ran into during the production of this commercial, however. Weather played a big role in a multitude of settings. Although it was something that pushed my schedule back, it ended up okay in the end. The only thing I think missing was the types of angles. I included pans and a tilt. Another thing that worked out in my favor was the lack of people around. Originally, I wanted some people in the background of my shots. This was because I wanted things to look more natural. After seeing the final product, I was glad the backgrounds were empty. This allowed the focus to be primarily on the product. I made sure to get the label in each shot in order to optimize focus as well. I feel as if the change of location presents viewers with a story. Interpretation, well to me at least, is the viewer...
My plan for this commercial is to showcase the convenience of prepackaged water. I want to incorporate a calm scene with natural lighting as well. The commercial will open with someone holding a bottle of Zephyrhills water in their hand. This person will be in an outside setting like a park. The bottle will be tossed up, and as it comes back down the scene will change. Now a person will be holding the bottle at the beach. The commercial will run through a multitude of setting to showcase the ease of prepackaged bottled water. the commercial will close out with a slow-motion shot of the water being poured into a cup outside with a nice background to tap into the natural nature aspect of clean spring water. Props: props will include a bottle of Zephyrhills water. Schedule: The filming will all take place on one day, the first scene will be shot outside in a park. The next scene will be shot at the beach. The next will be shot inside the gym, and the next will be in a back yard with ...
My commercial will be on Zephyrhills water. Usually, when seeing water commercials you see some sort of nature seen. This is usually typical with the promotion of spring water. The vibe of most water commercials is calm. I plan to bring a similar vibe to my advertisement for this water. Common conventions of this brand's commercials include picturesque scenes of the Florida springs this water comes from. I will more than likely be going against this convention seeing as I cant travel. Other common forms of advertisement include ways of showcasing the convenience and essentialness of bottled water. Common ads show people doingevery day active tasks and the relief of drinking a cold bottle of water after. Water is essential to athletes, outside workers, and just survival in general. There can be something so serene about the idea of water. Commercials do not only make it look appealing, but show the benifiet of water that comes prepackaged. At a soccer game, you cant just run to the ...
Comments
Post a Comment