Music Video Storyboard

 So at this point, I'm 100% sure of my song choice. I know I'm not the only one by Sam Smith is my final decision, no changing it now. As my storyboard shows, I'm not the best artist. In this blog, I will take the time to detail each of the 12 squares. Each of the scenes is only in 2 locations, so I can't foresee a problem with filming. I now have actors in place, but for now, they will be referred to as actor 1 and actor 2. 

square 1: Actor one lies awake as actor 2 leaves early in the morning. 

square 2: The scene cuts to actor one at the beach contemplating sadly, as she reflects on her relationship.

square 3: Actor one stares out of the window solemnly in the kitchen as actor 2 comes up behind her with flowers. 

square 4: Actor 1 notices a message on actor 2's phone confirming her suspicions.

square 5: actor 1 lies awake another night, as actor 2 sleeps peacefully.

square 6: The scene cuts back to actor one sitting on the beach reflecting, and then suddenly she gets up determined. 

square 7: Actor one is now in their bedroom packing actor 2's stuff into a bag.

square 8: Actor one is sitting on the floor of the hall crying as actor 2 walks into the door.

square 9:Actor one and two are arguing as actor 1 throws the bag of clothes at actor 2.

square 10: The door slams as actor 2 leaves abrubtly. 

square 11: Actor 1 opens the door and catches a glimpse of actor two walking down the driveway and getting in the car and driving off.

square 12: The video closes out with actor one back on the beach sitting peacefully and reflecting. 

Throughout each of these scenes, I'm hoping the message comes across clear. In my opinion, it's a storyline that flows effortlessly. The idea of the song is displayed. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zephyrhills filming commercial blog

Intro Blog !!