Intro Blog !!

 Hello! My name is Madison Riggs. I am an 11th-grade student and I currently attend Fort Lauderdale Highschool. I am 16, turning 17 in November, and that's something I'm quite looking forward to. I participate in the Marching Band as well as Symphonic Winds. I have played the flute since the third grade. I also play piccolo and a bit of piano, and I enjoy using my time making music. I would consider band my number one hobby but along with that, I have 2 dogs I love spending time with. After a long day of school and homework, coming home to two cute dogs excited to see you is a warm feeling. Speaking of home, I live with my mom along with those two cute dogs. I am my mom's only child, so it's just us. Being an only child can get a little boring, so I try to spend as much time with family as I can when I'm not busy at work or school. I currently work at Black Rock Fort Lauderdale, where I am a host. Between keeping up my grades, band, and work, I find myself with no free time often, so in the time that I do have, I sleep as much as possible!!! I chose to take Media studies because I heard the main assignment was to make a video. I find myself interested in learning how cameras work and putting together a production enjoyable to others. Documenting the process will be a cool way to watch how my project grows. I'm not quite sure of the dynamics of this video assignment yet, but I know whatever I do, I will want to be as professional-looking as possible. I look forward to seeing how I can push boundaries on this assignment and am excited to watch my vision grow. That's all for now, so until next time!!

                                                                                                                    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Storyboard

Zephyrhills filming commercial blog