Production Blog

 I still have not started filming. It is due to the same reason as last time. I still have no actors. I am trying to figure out a backup plan. If anything I will just use my mom. If I cant find actors, I don't know what i will do. I will need to rewrite the entire film. I hope it does not come to that. I think at that point, ill have at least 2 actors. I have the process planned out.. This problem has allowed me to really firm down on the details. So, while yes there is a problem, it's also been a bit beneficial. At least there is that. Hopefully, I can start filming by the end of this week. I also have run into one other problem. I don't know which music to use. I want to avoid having to ask for permission. This is mainly because I don't wish to wait on a response. This is why I'm hoping to find a royalty-free song. All this time without actors gives me a chance to figure it out. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Storyboard

Zephyrhills filming commercial blog

Intro Blog !!