Fiilming and Editing blog

 i have not yet started my filming. This is because i haven’t had the chance to get my actors together. That is the main problem. I also have had to work. I knew working around others schedules would be a problem. This is a big reason i wanted to work alone. Unfortunately, i cannot act as multiple people in my own film. I still have not confirmed who is playing what. It is hard when all of my friends have jobs, as well as i do. Not everyone has the same days off. Along with school, there’s not much free time. I will figure out scheduling. This is a big reason why i’d like to get it done in one day. That eliminates any further need to interfere in my friends schedules. Once i get the one day to film set, this project will be a breeze. Editing won’t take me long. If i could just figure out a good day to film, i’d be on a fast track towards the end. At least i have the storyboard to minimize shooting time. I will try to stay to it as much as possible. I think it’s a good guideline for when i actually start to film.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Storyboard

Zephyrhills filming commercial blog

Intro Blog !!