Genre research: Horror

 I have made my final decision. I choose Horror. I chose this because my pitch is a scary situation. I believe horror would be the most fitting genre. The elements of a horror film most match my vision. I want my film to evoke fear. Fear is a memorable emotion. The feeling of suspense will be useful. my audience will not be bored. These were all thoughts that went into my decision. My movie will follow the common elements of the horror genre. Lighting will play a big role. The feeling of suspense is something that will be played into. I like that this genre will allow me to be creative. I think my pitch will mesh with this genre naturally. I am excited to get to work. I will research more on this genre. I am nowhere near ready to start filming. I want to see examples of how I will film this. Incorporating key themes of the genre is important. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Storyboard

Zephyrhills filming commercial blog

Intro Blog !!