Music video completion blog

 So my music video is finished. It’s been a bit of a process. I did run into a few problems. all in all, it was nothing that couldn’t be fixed. I’m happy with my decision to use two girls as actors. I think that it makes a difference. when I think of others who probably used two girls as a love interest I don’t think it would be many. I like that they were able to get into the role. There was a bit of laughing but that’s to be expected. It was really the editing process it took me more than any other. The days it took me to do that will work that though because it came out nice. there was a multitude of angles in this project. This is something that wasn’t as seen in my previous projects. I think that it shows growth. This project really was a turning point for me. Yes, it took longer, but it came out better. This is something that I can be proud of. My actors were great, the editing process is great, the end result was great. I have learned that taking extra time can really impact the project. The work got done, and I’m proud of what I and my friends did.  I appreciated their creative comments on how to make my video better. At the end of the day, it was my concept but it was influenced by their ideas. 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Storyboard

Intro Blog !!

Zephyrhills filming commercial blog